|Permanent Exhibit Admission Fees||Planetarium Viewing Fees (big screen viewing fees)|
|Adults||Senior high school students||Junior high school students and under||Adults||Senior high school students||Junior high school students and under|
||Free||500 yen||250 yen||Free|
|Group fees||Hamamatsu City/Kosai City||420 yen||210 yen||Free||350 yen||170 yen||Free|
|Other regions||540 yen||270 yen||Free||450 yen||220 yen||Free|
- Permanent exhibit admission fees are required for the planetarium/big screen viewing.
- Permanent exhibit admission fees only will be waived for persons aged 70 or over. (Please present proof of age.)
- Admission and viewing fees will be waived for persons with a disability and one accompanying support person. (Please present your passbook.)
- Admission and viewing fees will be waived for supervisors accompanying groups from elementary schools, junior high schools, kindergartens, etc.
Valid for single admission to permanent exhibit and planetarium viewing (single big screen viewing)
|Adults||Senior high school students|
|Annual Pass||2,700 yen||1,200 yen|
- Please present your annual pass at the information counter when entering. We will confirm your identity against the photograph.
- The pass is valid for a period of one year from the issue date. (If the final day of validity falls on a day when the museum is closed, the pass shall be valid until the preceding day)
- If you forget to bring your pass, you will be charged the standard fees.
- The annual pass can only be used by the person to whom it was issued. It cannot be transferred or loaned to another person.
- If fraudulent use is discovered, the membership information will be deleted. Said persons may also be asked to leave the museum.
- The museum accepts no responsibility for loss or theft.
- The pass cannot be changed or refunded after purchase.