|Permanent Exhibit Admission Fees||Planetarium Viewing Fees (big screen viewing fees)|
|Adults||Senior high school students||Junior high school students and under||Adults||Senior high school students||Junior high school students and under|
||Free||500 yen||250 yen||Free|
|Group fees||Hamamatsu City/Kosai City||420 yen||210 yen||Free||350 yen||170 yen||Free|
|Other regions||540 yen||270 yen||Free||450 yen||220 yen||Free|
- Permanent exhibit admission fees are required for the planetarium/big screen viewing.
- Permanent exhibit admission fees only will be waived for persons aged 70 or over. (Please present proof of age.)
- Admission and viewing fees will be waived for persons with a disability and one accompanying support person. (Please present your passbook.)
- Admission and viewing fees will be waived for supervisors accompanying groups from elementary schools, junior high schools, kindergartens, etc.
Valid for single admission to permanent exhibit.（Planetarium viewing is not included.）
|Adults||Senior high school students|
|Annual Pass||1,500 yen||750 yen|
- Please present your annual pass at the information counter when entering. We will confirm your identity against the photograph.
- The pass is valid for a period of one year from the issue date. (If the final day of validity falls on a day when the museum is closed, the pass shall be valid until the preceding day)
- If you forget to bring your pass, you will be charged the standard fees.
- The annual pass can only be used by the person to whom it was issued. It cannot be transferred or loaned to another person.
- If fraudulent use is discovered, the membership information will be deleted. Said persons may also be asked to leave the museum.
- The museum accepts no responsibility for loss or theft.
- The pass cannot be changed or refunded after purchase.